Sunday, March 6, 2016

Wandering Thoughts

Wondering what is next... where will this exercise in writing take me?  Usually there is something, a phrase, quote, feeling, picture.  Right now I got nothing, lol.  So I am simply writing and wondering where I will end up.  Letting thoughts just flow.  I can't recall a time where I have stared at a page, getting ready to write and not had a single thought.  There are always thoughts.  When I feel *stuck* about writing, it is more that I just don't see a specific direction.  Like right now.
The past few days have been extremely emotional.  Having none of that at this moment feels great.  It is nice to know that the smile on my face is not forced.  Nothing has magically resolved itself and that is okay.  Having these places of rest and peace are very welcomed. 
 Feeling more *normal*.  Whatever normal is.  My normal is not going to be the normal for someone else.  I have said many times that normal is simply a setting on the dryer.  Too often there is a comparison to someone else's normal and it leaves me feeling lacking.  Whatever normal is, I often feel like I don't fit into it.  I needed to find an understanding that my normal is just fine for me.  There is nothing about it that harms any one else.  It doesn't make me unique.  It just makes me, me.

No comments:

Post a Comment