Saturday, March 12, 2016

The Reset Button

There are times that I feel completely out of sorts.  Inside, I don't feel centered.  Focusing on anything becomes difficult.  Left too long like this my mood is affected as well.  That is when a spanking becomes like a reset button for me.
After a spanking the emotions then seem to fit into place.  Stress falls away.  I can think more clearly.  The air is cleared if there was anything that was marring it.  I am centered again.
I am fortunate that I have a partner who not only understands this need in me to be spanked, but happily delivers.  Sometimes, she knows before I do that what is really needed is a trip over her lap.
The physical, emotional and mental parts of me are all affected in a positive way. The reset button has been pushed and I am ready to face life more positively again.
The benefit to me can be enormous at times.  We haven't found anything else that works as well or has the same results.  Keep in mind that she loves to spank and paddle.  It is a win/win for us.
A spanking touches me on the deepest levels.  It breaks through the walls that have gone up.  During the spanking, all the energy that has gone toward keeping the walls up, or trying to be strong, shifts.  I don't have to be in control anymore.  I am released from the weight and can start anew.  The reset button has been pushed and I am ready to again tackle the things that I need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment