Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Bits and Pieces

As I am pulled over her lap a groan escapes through my lips.  My head already knows what my bottom doesn't....yet.  This is not going to be pleasant.  I don't know why I did it.  I can't even tell her what I was thinking.  It is not that I won't tell, which I am sure she is thinking right now, I truly don't know.  My entire body tenses as she reaches for the wooden paddle that sits on her bedside table.  I try to slow my breathing.  I do everything in my power to will my body to relax.  Tensing up is only going to make it hurt more.  She pulls my pajama bottoms down exposing her intended target.  This is not unusual.  Rarely does she start anywhere but on bare skin.  She wastes no time and brings that paddle down across one cheek.  Instantly I am clinging to the bed sheet with both fists. The sting assaults my awareness ferociously .  My body goes completely stiff before the second smack of the paddle falls on the other cheek.  I am caught in her capable grip.  I cannot escape!  This is not for fun.  This is not a good girl spanking.  This is discipline.  This is a reminder of what will happen if there is a *next* time.
************************************************
Sooo, we are driving down the freeway.  Just chatting and laughing with one another.  Out of the blue, she slows the car and pulls off to the side.  I ask her if everything is okay.  She replied, yes.  Then, she waited for a couple of cars to go by and got out of the car.  I was so confused.  If everything is okay, then why are we pulled off the side of the highway?  Why did she get out of the car?  She walked around the back of the car and over to my side.  Opening the door, she helped me get out of the car.  What in the heck was she doing?  All of my questions went unanswered.  She took my hand and started leading me down a small embankment. I was protesting at this point.  She shushed me and kept leading me down into the trees and tall grasses.  She stopped, looked around and back up to the road.  *This is a good spot*, she said to me.  A good spot for what, I asked?  She said, *For this!*.   Then she proceeded to undo my jeans and pulled them and panties down to my knees!  She held onto me as she bent me over slightly and spanked me with her hand over and over!  My eyes are darting back up the embankment, seeing the passing cars.  If anyone looked, there was no doubt they would see me being spanked.  The flush of embarrassment colored my face quickly as she colored my backside totally red.  She was actually laughing as she slapped my bottom over and over!  I am trying not to yell *Ow*!  There is no one around and I am worried about being heard?  Seems I would have worried more about being pretty naked from the waist down and being spanked!  When she stopped and pulled everything back up where it was suppose to be, the grin on her face was huge.  I asked her what in the heck that was all about.  She replied to me, that it simply was all about the fact that she can!
*************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment