Tuesday, March 22, 2016

The Best Medicine

Happy girl!  Laughter bubbling up!  My heart feels full!  I was given a wonderful surprise today.  It has meant so much to me.  Spending time just being who I am.  Being with someone who also cares about me.  How could I be anything other than happy?
There is something so special and amazing in having these moments in time where joy just floods over me.  Often they come out of very ordinary things too.  Mickey and I don't have to be doing anything special.  I will see the smile on her face and my world lights up!  Hearing her laugh on the telephone while talking to someone, can set me to giggling.  I find so much joy in her happiness.
Watching a friend laugh so hard that they are nearly in tears over something I said makes me laugh right along with them.   It also often makes me keep saying things that makes the laughter keep rolling!
Laughter, the best medicine.  Oh what the emotion of happiness can do to change a person's outlook!  We have so much stress in our lives.  Happiness pushes those stressors away for awhile.  I treasure these times of happiness, so much.  Being able to laugh and simply enjoy being in the moment.  For me, it is the best medicine in the whole world.  I will take another dose, anytime!!

No comments:

Post a Comment