Monday, March 14, 2016

Spanked

I was needing to be re-centered for sure.  Not for what *I* was thinking.  I was thinking that I needed it simply because I was all over the place.  I didn't think that anyone was upset with me.  I didn't think I had done anything wrong.  Well, I was wrong about that.

I made the mistake of saying that I was not a good submissive.  This actually is why I was spanked.

That negativity toward myself does not sit well with Daddie Mickey.  My Disciplinarian backed this up as well.  Telling me to stop thinking that I am not good enough.  I was given a very painful reminder that it is not okay to think this way.
I see that when I am struggling with different things and feel like I am all over the place, I am much harder on myself.  I do get caught in the trap of thinking bad about myself and my actions.  I wanted to be centered.  I wanted the spanking.  Until I was talked to and spanked, I didn't see what I had been doing.
What I thought was one thing, ended up being another.  I went to sleep with an extremely sore backside after that.  Not for one minute did I think that it was unfair.  I see the point.  Can't say that I enjoyed it at all.  It does though, make me now stop and think.  And, isn't that the point of discipline?

No comments:

Post a Comment