Tuesday, March 8, 2016

The Paddle in Her Hand

Powerful image, for sure.  I am sure that it conjures up quite a lot of different images for people.  Is *She* Seated, Standing?  What does the paddle look like?  Is it Wooden? Leather? Rubber? Lexan?   Is it solid?  Does it have holes?  Is it big, small?  How hard is it going to be swung?  Is it your bottom that it is going to hit?  Do you know what it feels like already?
Sometimes the paddle in her hand is a little intimidating to me.  Especially if it is there and she is scolding me.  Trying to focus on the actual words spoken, which usually require an answer AND trying to forget the paddle that is often smacking against her hand.  When it is for discipline, I don't think there is a one of us that can say that we don't feel a little dread.  For me, I don't usually know if it is going to be an all out spanking with the paddle or swats.  If she is seated, I am in a ton of trouble for sure.  I know that I will be over her knee and will be paddled for an undetermined amount of time for sure.  *That* leaves me no sort of end point to look toward.  It is going to be done, when she says it is done.  If she is standing, sometimes there is a little more hope.  Rarely do I have the privilege of knowing how many swats I will be given.  I do know that if she swings hard enough to send me flying, it will be over! LOL.  She also knows the difference between the reaction being the actual stroke of the paddle and me being dramatic.  How fair is that??
The two that discipline me, do not let me get away with anything any more.  I am given one warning to stop or change my behavior.  There is not a second one.  Strange thing is that I have never felt more safe and more secure in my life.  I do press at the boundaries and fuss at the rules.  But ya know what?  I like the fact that the paddle is in her hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment