Friday, March 4, 2016

Coloring

All of my life I have been drawn to the arts.  Working with my hands and creating things brought me great joy.  One of the things I never stopped doing, is coloring.  It is a stress reliever and very calming for me.  It actually doesn't matter if I am big or little.  Working at coloring an intricate pattern in a coloring book meant for adults, focuses my brain on that task.
In the past three years, adult coloring has grown by leaps and bounds.  It is definitely not just crayons and cartoon like coloring books anymore.  There is a growing community and a wealth of new books meant for adults who want to color.  There are hundreds of free samples of these coloring pages online as well.  They are ready to download and to be colored with any medium one chooses to use.
Stress relief is important for all of us.  Find that thing that works for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment