Friday, February 26, 2016

OTK

Over the knee.  This position is the favorite of so many.  It can be humbling for sure, given the right circumstances.  Laying over the knee or lap, of the one who is going to spank me, leaves no doubt in my mind of who is in control.  It puts me in a position where I have very little control.
Tonight I was in that position for quite some time.  A lot of the time, I was being spanked, but not all.  Just laying there, not being scolded or corrected.  Again, I was reminded about how calming and soothing that position is for me.  I don't know how to explain to another, the peace that floods over me when I am like that.  There is a total trust between me and the one spanking me.  It is a safe place for me.  So safe in fact that I have forgotten that I was laying there with my bare bottom exposed.
I was never spanked as a child.  For me there is no past personal experience to relate it to.  Tonight I laid over the knee doing much more than receiving a spanking.  I was so safe and so secure, that my Spanker and I actually watched a short video on her phone while I laid there!  We laughed together.  She let me lay there and just feel safe for awhile.  Most definitely cared for.   I am definitely a very blessed girl!  A sore bottomed one at the moment on top of it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment