Saturday, February 13, 2016

Favorite Things

Blowing bubbles with a wand and soap.  Tickle fights.  Reading stories.  Coloring.
 Throwing rocks in the water.  Letting waves hit my toes.  Laughing til it hurts.  Making cookies.  Squirt guns.  Paper airplanes.  Singing a song.  Dancing like crazy.  Hiccups.  Snoopy.
Mickey Mouse.  Elephants.  Silly socks.  Building with blocks.
They all make me smile.  They are some of my favorite things.

Watching the sun rise or set.  Looking at a full moon.  The wind in my face.  A field of flowers.  Mount Rainier on a clear day.  The sound of the ocean.  The song of a bird.  An eagle in flight.  Soft grass under my feet.  Laying and watching the clouds go by.  The leaves changing color.
These too are some of my favorite things.

Hearing, I am proud of you.  Being called a good girl.  A spanking for fun.  The smile on her face.
The unexpected swat.  The finger that beckons and points to her knee.  Laying over her lap.
The hand on my back holding me in place.  The heat that slowly rises from the palm of her hand.
Mmm yes, more of my favorite things.



No comments:

Post a Comment