Monday, February 15, 2016

Do I Need To Spank You?

"Do I need to give you a spanking?" 

 Why is that a sentence that reaches in and grabs a hold of my heart?  What is it about those words in that order that have so much power over me?  It really isn't even a question that expects an answer.  It is much more a question with intent.  I know that I am not about to answer.....why yes, you do need to give me a spanking. lol!  I might be thinking it.  I may even be wanting it.  But I sure in the heck am not going to say it.
That question coming from one who does spank, wields a lot of power. It is definitely a reminder of their authority in that moment.  It does tell me that my behavior is pushing the edges of the bratting boundary.  It is a question that asks me to check my behavior or attitude.
Wonder what would happen if the little brat part actually did answer, yes?

I have my times of just being over the top silly.  So often it happens on a day when we are out and about.  It is not that I don't know when to quit or tone it down.  It is that I don't want to.  Sometimes it is just so damn fun that I don't want to stop and I don't care if it is irritating.  I don't care because I am having fun.  I may be being naughty but on my end, I am just playing around.
The first time I ever heard those words, I was about 11 years old.  I was *sort of* helping clean and fix up a house for my grandparents to move into.  I had found a piece of a belt and I was snapping it over and over.  God, how I loved the sound it made.  I wasn't thinking anything.  The thought of spanking never entered my mind.  I just thought the sound was so cool.  Apparently, my Aunt didn't agree with me.  She asked me a couple of times to go throw it away.  I did put it away and go back to working but I just couldn't resist the damn thing.  It seemed to her that every time she came back into the room I was playing with it again.  She had quietly come up behind me as I was snapping it and very quietly whispered in my ear, "Do I need to spank you with that?"  Holy shit!  That was the farthest thing from my thoughts.  I was totally startled and when I looked at her, she had a grin on her face.  There was a panic in me for a moment, wondering if she knew my secret.  She simply told me that she would just go throw it away for me.  I didn't protest.  I was too in shock to actually respond.  Someone had actually said to me... do I need to spank you.
Oh I had heard threats of punishment from many other adults before then.  They were mostly serious threats even though not one person carried through.  Here was my Aunt saying something that wasn't a threat and it took my breath away.  She was teasing me of course and had no intention of using that piece of belt on me.  I have to say that those words became a part of my fantasy world after that.  She had no idea what she had caused inside of me.
Being out somewhere public and just messing around is so much fun for me.  I will admit, I am the one who wants to be spanked in public.  I am the one who wants to be taken from the table to the restroom and given a reminder of who is in charge and how I am suppose to behave.  I am the one that will push right to the edge but rarely go beyond it.  I want to see that warning look.  I want to hear the whispered threat.  I want to push to the point that the hairbrush gets taken from the purse and set on the table.  But, I also want to know that the threat is actually a promise.
I have this fantasy rolling around in my head of being out shopping and being taken to the women's dressing room and spanked.  Oh, and at the Tacoma mall there is this restroom that has a whole room off to the side for mothers with children, for breastfeeding, for women to just sit and relax.  It has chairs and couches and stools.  I have never seen any one actually in it using it for anything.  I do dream of being taken there because I have been so naughty while shopping.  Ahh, a girl can dream.


No comments:

Post a Comment