Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Spanking Thoughts

The state of uncertainty is not a comfortable place to be in.  The *not knowing* seems to cause more stress all the time.  Often we expect the worst, or so it seems.  I think this is especially true when facing a spanking.  As a bottom, I am in no way in control.  I have no idea how long the spanking will be.  I don't know how hard it will be or how much sting is coming my way.  The anticipation can be both thrilling and cause dread at the same time.  Sometimes I am certain that Tops do this on purpose....drawing it out.  Making us wait and wonder.  There is definitely such a thing as a gleeful sadist!  I have run into a couple in my life when it has come to spanking!  You know the type.  They get the right smack in the right spot, getting the right response and then they laugh and do it 10-20-30 more times!  It is painfully funny.  There is also those that raise their hand up high and you just know this huge strike is coming.  They swing hard and then lightly tap the butt!  It messes with our heads and they love it!
I cannot imagine ever getting bored with spanking.  I think if boredom sets in, someone is doing something wrong.  For us it is mostly playful and fun.  It is never the same.  Sometimes we laugh from beginning to end and I love that.  Times like that sometimes bring more swats because we each tease the other about laughing!  Spanking is a part of our life.  I can't imagine it without it.  The day may come where my body can't take a spanking any more.  If it does, I would be out looking for a spanking partner for Mickey.  Hopefully, my last day on earth is a day when I have been spanked.  Better yet?  I hope when it is my time to pass on, I am sent off with a red backside!

No comments:

Post a Comment