Monday, April 4, 2016

Spanking a good girl

Her lap so inviting.  Waiting for me.  I have done nothing wrong.  This is not maintenance.  The butterflies in my stomach twitch in a delightful way.  I know the heat of her hand and my body is craving it.  Kneeling beside her, waiting eagerly for the invitation to lay across her thighs.  She readies herself, finding the most comfortable position for herself.  Can she hear my heart that is racing, urging her on?  Time drags on even though I know that it is only seconds.  My soul is ready for this.   She turns and looks at me.  The knowing smile on her face sends a shiver of pleasure running through me.  A slight nod of her head and she pats her lap.  Trying to contain the monster of deep desire that threatens to dive over her legs, I stretch my body slowly over her lap.  My arms reach for the other side.  Her strong arms settles me in place.  My upturned pantie clad bottom moves ever so slightly under her hand.  I hold my breath as she lifts her hand.  Anticipation rises as I feel her hand raise.  In a gasp, I release the breath as her hands instead begin to roll the panties back, exposing my small white globes.  My hips rise making it easier for her.  Nothing is rushed.  My head echoes with my begging for her to begin.  The chant, *please, please, please* is an unending string of repetition within me.   Her hand softly strokes my waiting flesh.  Her words, almost a whisper.  Have you been a good girl?  My answer sticks in my throat as her hand lifts and comes down across my backside.  My eyes close as I pull the sensation deep inside of me.   The rhythmic rise and fall of her hand takes me away to a land of pure pleasure where everything is right in my world.  She changes it up and strikes with a force that brings a giggle from her lips, when I respond with an *ow!*.   She is enjoying this as much as I am.  The heat rises between my flesh and her palm and it delights us both.  She comments on the changing color of the skin as it goes from pink to scarlet.  My heart is light and filled with love.  I am a good girl.  Her good girl.  And it pleases both of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment