Friday, April 8, 2016

I Hate Food

That is how I feel about food right now.  I do not want to eat.  No food sounds good.  Too many foods are causing me pain and I just do not want to eat!
I am not disciplined enough to just make myself eat anyway.  I am eating because it is a have to.  It feels way too much like a have to being enforced by others.  I want to be able to control it and I am smart enough to know that I just can't.
I was keeping a food journal.  When the urge to just not eat got stronger last week, I threw the whole idea of a food journal away.  I know I need proper nutrition for energy.  I know I am not getting proper nutrition.  I have no energy.  Pain is the first drainer of my energy.  Likely lack of the right amounts of food is the second.  Might as well toss Fibro into that mix as well.  Those three all drain my energy.
It is bad when just chewing seems like it takes more energy than I have.  That is not drama talking.  It truly is the fact of the state of my body right now.  I am drained.  The top 3 culprits for draining my energy have all merged into one mess at the moment.  Stress does not help the situation either.
I am definitely not a stress eater.  My body shuts down when I am over stressed.  I don't feel hunger then.  About the only thing that I feel when over stressed is pain.  It feels like a vicious circle at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment