Saturday, April 23, 2016

Anticipation...

I was told to be sure to get Mickey up early in the morning.  Why, you ask?  She was going to spank me.  She and I are on different sleep schedules.  I am normally up all night.  It is not something we chose, it has just worked out that way because of my body.
Before she went to bed, we had about an hour of intimate time together.  It was wonderful.  As she was kissing me good night she looked at me and said... be sure to wake me up early in the morning.  That tone made it clear what she wanted.  She was going to start her day by giving me a good spanking.  She went to sleep with happy thoughts.  Me?  I had all night long to think about what was going to happen in the morning.
It is times like this that always make me look at myself and think back over the past few days.  Have I done anything wrong?  Did I cross a line somewhere?  The answer is usually no, I am quite the angel after all :p  Still, I do it any way.  No, this was for pleasure, hers, maybe not mine so much, lol.
No matter what I do, my mind still wanders to the morning and the spanking that is coming.  Sometimes, I think this is a secret weapon of Tops.  Building anticipation.  They are pretty good at it for sure.
The anticipation builds and builds.  It is like an entity in it's own right.  I can feel it in my whole body.  The tingling in my backside.  The butterflies in my stomach.  My whirling thoughts.  Will she use only her hand?  Will there be a warm up?  How hard is it going to be?  How can she say she is going to spank me and then roll over and go to sleep??
I did wake her up early.  She did take me over her lap right there on the bed.  Her hands, so warm and soft stroking my skin.  Slap after slap raining down on my bottom.  The fire building as she concentrated on only one cheek for awhile.  MmmMmMmm.
Anticipation can stir a lot of things inside of me, but oh man is it worth it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment