Friday, April 22, 2016

Some thoughts on Spanking

In the past 48 hours I have been chosen by two artists to be colorists for them.  This is exciting news for me.  I will be bringing their art to life in my own creative way.  For one of the artists, I am also on their promotion team.  As a woman, I am honored to be chosen to be a part of the team for both of these women.  One of the artists is from right here in Seattle like I am.  I will be meeting her next week.
I know that I haven't written or posted a spanking story in a little while.  The last full story I wrote was written as a gift for Mickey on Valentine's day.  She enjoys the school girl genre and in this story there is more interaction between the two characters than there is spanking.  I will post it soon.
I wonder what it is that draws us to the different aspects of spanking?  By that I mean more so in types of role-play or the pictures we enjoy viewing.
 For myself, I am always more drawn to the F/f.  It is the dominate female that I am always drawn toward.  When we look at the world of professional spankers, they seem to be well in the majority.  It is pretty easy for a female to find a male spanker.  I have been approached by a lot of males that have asked to spank me.  So far, this has never happened.  I have never been spanked by a male.  I actually have never wanted to be.  For me it is that my fetish seems more hard wired in me. I am a female who wants/needs a female spanker.  Thankfully, I have that too.
Some refer to me as a switch.  I have topped a few people, most of them males.  I don't have any problem with that.  I just have no desire to be on the bottom with a male dominant.  When I was drawn into all of this it was by a woman who taught me so much.  She wanted me to also be able to top the males that came to her professionally.  I am thankful for the training.  Although I can do it and enjoy it, I don't consider myself a switch.  I much prefer the bottom and being dominated by another woman.  Whether it is spanking or BDSM, it is only females who take the top with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment