Friday, April 15, 2016

Severe Spanking

Ever had a (consensual) spanking that left you bruised for days?  A spanking that you were still reminded of days later, every time you sat down?  I have, recently.
Mickey and Miss Jenn listened to me and then planned together a very specific session for me.  More details of it are in the blog titled Healing & Closure, from March 16th.  Miss Jenn laid into me very seriously.  Please note, that I asked for this and gave over total control.
Before any of this took place a rapport and relationship had been established.  I certainly don't recommend anyone just jumping into a session like this.  For me trust had to be built and it was.  I had an idea of what to expect.  I knew it would be severe and that I would cry.
I had been looking for the right woman to do this with me for quite some time.  Not only did I have to be willing to go further than I have before, she too needed to be able to take me there.  It was emotionally and physically charged.
The spanking I received is by far the most intense I have ever experienced.  According to Miss Jenn, I have a very high pain tolerance.  She definitely got a work out as well.  She had to help me get past that threshold of pain all the while making sure we both were safe.
I thought today about the bruising that I had for days.  Recently, I fell and had to be taken to the hospital.  When the nurse came in to give me an injection in the bottom, my first thought was, *do I have any bruises right now?*  You know that if I did, I would have been asked about them.  I wouldn't have minded explaining.  I can imagine that it might have been uncomfortable for them though.  Note to self: After a severe spanking, do nothing that might land you in the ER!

No comments:

Post a Comment