Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Feeling Depressed

The past couple of days I really have not wanted to write much.  I have had a few moments of feeling like I am just existing and not much more.  I have had to recover from a fall which was not any fun.  Mickey is recovering from surgery and that is not fun either.  Life has been a little bit slower.  It is way too hot outside.  89* in Seattle in April?  Unheard of!
I am struggling with some depression.  I am pretty sure of the *why* of it.  Not being able to help much with things around the house really tugs at my heart during times like this.  I know I need to age-play and soon.  I have been trying to keep my needs to a minimum and not express them to anyone.  It gets hard for me when I keep hiding the truth of what I am feeling from those around me.  I have been burying myself in my coloring books and just holding on.  Time for me will open up eventually.
I don't suppose I am suppose to really hide what I am feeling.  It is easier to do because I am in pain all the time and can blame most of it on that.  Pain does play a part in my moods.  I am feeling somewhat lonely and alone.  I don't really have any quality time with anyone right now.  I haven't in awhile, or at least that is how it seems to me.
I sure don't like how I feel at the moment.  It is time to make a change...
Right now I guess that means to me to take the focus off of myself and what I am feeling.  Looking inward can hurt too much at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment