Wednesday, June 15, 2016

You deserve a Spanking



This is one of the things that |I do enjoy about living in a D/s household.  Of course there is always the playful bratting now and again.  There is also, the reward spankings.  Spankings given simply for pleasure.  Not a punishment or correction.  Not a maintenance or reminder.  Just a sweet reward given for pleasure.
Playful bratting and being spanked for it is a lot of fun.  That slap against my bottom as I walk past her, always brings a grin.  But, when she tells me that I have been so good and will get a good girl spanking, my heart just sings.  I know it will be on the bare, it always is.  I know my backside will end up red and so wonderfully warm.  I will know without looking that there is a smile on her face too.  It is a fun time.  It is often a very intimate time as well.
When I was brought into the bdsm lifestyle, one of the things that I was told was to ask for a spanking rather than trying to force one to happen.  I was told to simply, ask.  The bratting was unwelcome and unwanted.  My need to be spanked was understood and taken into consideration.  At the same time, I was taught that with this person, spanking was more of a reward.  At first, it seemed so wrong to me to ask.  Wasn't there suppose to be a situation or event that calls for a spanking?  Something like, doing A + B = C?  Nope, in that relationship, it was that I was to state that I was feeling the need to be spanked.  When it could be done, it was.
I have carried some of this early training over into my relationship with Mickey as well.  I still play around her and push those buttons that I know will likely lead to a spanking.  I also simply just ask.  Hearing her say too that she thinks it is time for a good girl spanking, is oh so wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment