Friday, June 24, 2016

Just stuff

I see a new doctor in the morning and start all over again with my health care.  This new doctor use to be Mickey's doctor and knows a little about me.  Although her case load was full, she decided she wanted me.  Wanted the challenge, I guess.  She does know some about my physical history and the problems I face.  I hope this is a good new start.
The military doctors became a complete farce.  How one doctor can throw out all the diagnosis from others is beyond me.  But, that is what happened to me.  Veterans far too often are treated like shit.  I had been very fortunate up until this last doctor.  I couldn't really understand all the complaints from others because my experiences were all good.  Sadly, I had to learn first hand just how bad it can get.

On top of everything, now Mickey needs surgery again as well.  She has been in horrible pain with her hip for months now.  We know why and the only answer is surgery.  I want her to have the surgery.  I know that it will mean hardship for us at first.  I do think the surgery is for the best and I want the best for her.

I am hoping that everything that can go wrong with us already has.  I am hoping that better days are just ahead waiting for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment