Saturday, June 18, 2016

Where is the Justice?

Ya know, I was having an okay type evening and playing a game on facebook that I enjoy.  Then I went searching for something and *this* comes up on my facebook page:
http://www.watchthis.com/story/lifestyle/2016/06/15/california-father-rapes-and-murders-newborn-daughter?fb=wt

A 30 year old man raped and killed his 3 week old daughter while his wife was at work.  He pleaded guilty and made a deal and ended up only being sentenced to 50 years!  Where in the hell is the justice in that??  The baby was 19 days old.  Calling this *wrong* doesn't even come close to describing what this is!
What is wrong with our world?  As a survivor of childhood sexual abuse, I have always asked the questions why? and how?  Why does a man look at a baby/child and think that is a good sexual partner?  How can a man look at a child/baby and still tell himself that it is ok to have sex with them?
That isn't just sick, it is evil!
I have said here that I was fully raped the first time when I was only 7 years old.  What I haven't really said is that I was used sexually way before the age of 7.  My earliest memory of sexual abuse is from when I was just 18 months old!
These men split our mouths open, split our bodies open, carve wounds into our souls and most get away with it.  This time they caught the person..... and he got 50 years?  Where is the justice in that?

No comments:

Post a Comment