Friday, June 17, 2016

My Opinion

Sometimes people do things that to me seem like a form of manipulation.  Like, you know they are upset with you and you ask them to please share their thoughts and feelings and they tell you that they need more time first.  I guess there are times where this might be valid.  But in a D/s relationship?  Is it ever okay to tell your Top that you won't share your thoughts and feelings when directly asked to?  That idea just doesn't sit very well with me.
I have said that I need a few minutes to pull myself together a little, and then shared what I was feeling.  But, ignoring the Top?  Deliberately putting off the discussion?  I really don't think it is a good idea.  Maybe it is just me.
Are we ever suppose to withhold ourselves from our Top?  In the case I stated here, I think the bottom is in a way trying to also punish the Top.  Manipulate and punish...not good.  Maybe it is just this person's way of sorting through feelings and even stepping back to look at the relationship.  I still think it is wrong.  Just my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment