Sunday, June 26, 2016

Keep Calm


Slow, meaningful swats applied to the bare bottom.  Giving time for each one to be felt before the next one is given.  Sometimes, this calm methodical type spanking can hit home more effectively than an all out, fast flurry of swats.
The fast and furious can and often does overwhelm the senses.  As a bottom myself, the fast volley of swats takes me to a place where I feel like I am hanging on and waiting for my body to catch up with the stinging pain.  Those are the times that I am often holding my breath and trying to just ride it out until it is over.
When the spanking is given slowly, my whole body responds differently.  The slower way can be anything from pleasure to punishment.  It can offer a slow increase in endorphins as the heat builds gradually.  It also can allow for the sting to be fully felt, like in a slow paddling.
My top may be upset with me over something but anger is never a part of the spanking.  Anger in my opinion should never play a role in any spanking or punishment.  Neither should real fear.  There has to be trust.
So, keep calm and spank on!

No comments:

Post a Comment