Wednesday, June 1, 2016

A time of age-play

A few days ago Miss Jenn and I got together for some age-play.  It is a time that we both enjoy.  It is not scripted in any way.  Often it is simply a time of being together in the roles of parent and child.  Both of us seem to very easily slip into those roles with one another.  It is a time that is not forced and just flows.
Rarely am I spanked when I am little Crie.  That part of me may be extremely stubborn and willful yet rarely is there a need for physical discipline.  The little me is eager to please her and wants her approval and praise.  Those times in age-play are more often filled with laughter and warmth.  It is a relaxing, nurturing, healing sort of time.
This time, I was spanked.  It was needed, not so much because of me acting out though.  It was needed more as a re-connection with her.  For me, even as a little, it is a form of love and caring.  With all that has been happening in my life over these past couple of months, I needed that spanking.  It was in no way severe.  It was not long or drawn out and it brought me to the place where I let go and cried.  My tears had absolutely nothing to do with the spanking itself.  The tears had everything to do with all the emotional turmoil I had been experiencing.  Over her lap is a place where I feel safe and protected.  It was a place that I needed to be to let go of the iron grip I had on my emotions and just let them be expressed.  I was safe enough to cry.
I am so fortunate that I have Mickey and Jenn that understand and provide that safe place for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment