Thursday, June 23, 2016

The days are difficult

I do wish that there was something to write about right now that wasn't stress related.  A part of me just wants to spill everything to this page for your eyes.  What we are going through as a family right now is the hardest most stressful time we have ever experienced.  Mickey and I are hanging onto one another and encouraging each other as best we can.
How do others deal with stress?  How do you deal with what seems like horrible things that come into your life?  How do you deal with the bad things that come one after the other after the other?

I am not normally a person who complains.  Not about the physical pain that is always with me.  Not about finances that are there or not there.  Not even about the every day sort of problems that arise from time to time.  I am pretty good at catching myself if complaints start and then shutting myself down.  I really do not believe that complaining solves anything.
For those of you reading this, I want you to know that since my fathers death, quite a few more, life altering things have happened in our lives.  Pray for us please.  Send good energy and positive thoughts our way if you can.
We really would appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment