Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Being Spanked

Tonight Mickey and I slipped away from the chaos in our home with all the extra people living with us.  We spent time reconnecting in quietness and included a spanking in that.  It helps us each so much.  Spanking brings different things to each of us, but they are needed and welcome in our lives.  A spanking connects us in a way that absolutely nothing else does.  It draws us closer.  It relieves stress.  It brings fulfillment to both of us.  In those few minutes it all about us.  Nothing else exists. It is her hand and my bottom and a connection unlike any other.
I think that unless you are somehow involved in the spanking world, you just can't understand.  For us, most of the time, it is a sharing of love.  It is in a different form and we both get pleasure from it.  I have never been spanked against my will.  There has never been a time that I have said *no* and a spanking was given any way.  My consent is always looked for and needed.  There is no abuse here.
As a bottom to Mickey and to Jenn, I am respected, always.  My limits are respected.  My permission is sought.  It is always, something I want and something they give.

No comments:

Post a Comment