Saturday, January 2, 2016

January 2016

There are so many things that can be written about at the start of a new year.  Resolutions, hopes, dreams, goals, promises... the list goes on and on.  The new year for me is going to start out on a very different note.  What I have learned, especially in this past year, is that  just hoping and wishing for something isn't going to make it somehow magically appear.  I have learned that keeping my hope to myself accomplishes nothing.  I have learned that even though putting my hope, wish, dream, out there for someone else to see or hear, is very hard and even scary, without that step, I am simply lost in my own dream.  I have learned that getting negative responses is not the end of the world or the death of the dream, hope.  I have learned that taking the advice of someone who seems to really have your best interest at heart, can prove to be not only fruitful but, so beneficial. (Thank You, Ms.Dana!)  I have learned that the vulnerability of saying, I need, isn't going to kill me.  I have learned that even the tiniest steps toward my dream are still steps.  I have learned that I must do the work to bring that dream to life.  It is my dream after all and I must put the effort into it.  I could go on and on.
For this new year, I just want to continue learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment