Friday, July 8, 2016

Perception



I like optical illusion type things.  The colors in this one make me smile.  There is so much that can be done with colors and shapes.  I have been doing a lot of coloring lately and came across this picture.  I really like the way it appears to move.
I am reminded that some things in life look like they are going a certain way and then at closer inspection, things seem to have shifted.  We don't even always know why they have shifted.  We don't even always understand how or why they did, we just know that something changed.
The perception from which we look at things can be altered by so many other forces.  In the picture it is from color and shape.  In our lives, it can be emotions, other people, and so many other things.  I believe it is okay to change our perception and to allow it to be altered.  So few of the things in our life are written in stone.  Fewer still can be only seen from one view point.  There are so many different aspects to the things in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment