Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Bondage & Spanking

Last night I spent some time with Miss Jenn.  For the first time, she bound me to a table.  There is something about tight bondage with someone I completely trust, that makes me feel so safe.  There was no way that I was going anywhere.  My movement was completely limited and controlled by her.  As someone who is disabled, my movements are limited anyway.  Adding the element of bondage to what we are doing, just takes me higher.  I do go much more into the submissive head space.  Bondage has me completely engaged and it is no longer about what I can't do physically.  It becomes about what I can't do because she has made it that I cannot.  It is her will and not my own and I like it that way.
I enjoy being spanked.  It doesn't usually matter to me much about what brings me to the point of receiving the spanking.  There has been a lot of impromptu spankings, role-play ones and just because spankings.  All are great.  Last night, bondage took my weaknesses and threw them away for awhile.  I like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment