Monday, August 15, 2016

Catching Up

Home life is still crazy with another family living in our living-room.  One of our sons, his wife and 11 month old son.  It is chaotic, loud and stressful.  He and I do not get along very well.  I end up feeling like I am walking on eggshells most of the time.  I dislike the fact that he feels like he is entitled to this.  He runs Mickey ragged some days and is pissed off when she says no to him about taking him somewhere.  They don't have a vehicle.  At least they both have started new jobs.
Watching our son's very poor parenting skills up close and personal is extremely frustrating.  He is the type of person that you cannot tell anything to.  He is always right and his way is the only way.  So, we are left watching the baby suffer.  It is all just a bad situation.

I was able to take an aquatic class at the gym.  It was wonderful to stretch my body with the weightlessness of the water.  I was able to participate in over half of the hour long class without taking a break.  I came away very proud of myself.  The exercises were changed up a little for me so that I could participate more.  The right side of my body has become so weak as well as very painful.  The doctors sort of know what is happening but they don't know why and can't seem to help me much either.

No comments:

Post a Comment