Monday, August 22, 2016

Time Flies...

Wow, being up all day and sleeping at night like most *normal* people, sure has made time get away from me!  I am trying to write every day.  I am called out of the house most days.  When I am at home, I am usually doing something with Mickey.  Even if it is just watching television, I don't feel comfortable turning the computer on as well.  I would rather write when I am alone.  Sometimes, it works well too if I just go under headphones and listen to music while writing.  For me, it is strange to do that with others in the room.  I do try and set an example for my family about what is polite and what might be seen as rude.  I realize that the restrictions on me about writing are self imposed.  It is still important to me though.
I want to lead by example when ever possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment