Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Nothing Really

There is nothing really on my mind.  Our home life right now is stressful.  One of our sons has been staying with us for a few weeks.  His wife and son are here as well.  They are homeless at the moment.  He and his little sister do not get along and he is making her life miserable.  We have given them until the 27th to be out. He is not working.  She starts at a fast-food place later this week.  The addition of the three of them has sent stress through the roof for all of the rest of us.
Mickey has not been paid any of her overtime pay in months.  From at least March, she is owed this pay.  They keep giving her the run-around and she keeps getting angrier at them.  The man down the road is still as nosy as hell.  He tries to be all up in our business.  I want to scream!
My pain levels are staying pretty high.  Stress tends to do that.  My bones are changing and using my body is a challenge most days.  Some days, I can just accept that this is how it is.  Other days, I get very frustrated.  Needing help to simply cut my meal into bite sized pieces, doesn't sit very well with me.  Typing, writing and even coloring take a toll on my body.  Argg!  It is maddening sometimes!
Still, I know that I must do all I can to keep a good attitude.  I have to practice thankfulness.  I have to look at the glass as half full.  For me it is more than survival at stake.  It is also so much about finding even the smallest things to be happy about.  It is about fighting for my sanity as well as my quality of life.  With a bad or depressed attitude, I believe I would become very miserable.  That is something that I never want to allow to happen.  I believe that life is good.  There is good here and I am thankful for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment