Saturday, July 16, 2016

Miss Jenn

I have said a few times that Miss Jenn is my Disciplinarian.  I have the pleasure of working with her not only on my own issues but also as a second bottom in some of the sessions.  This is a woman who truly cares about the clients that she sees.  She delights in her art-work.  Taking an unmarked bottom and coloring it with the shades of red that please her most at that moment.
I have been spanked by many Women over the years.  She is the only professional disciplinarian I have ever seen.  I cannot compare her to any other professional disciplinarian.  I can compare her to the Tops, Dommes, Mistresses and professional Dominatrices that have spanked me.  Each of them were friends at the time and all of them enjoyed spanking.  Miss Jenn  definitely measures up to them and surpasses some!
When I met Miss Jenn for the first time, I was literally shaking from nerves.  For the first time ever, she was someone that I didn't know ahead of time.  I had no idea of her style and very little idea of her personality.  I had chosen not to just meet with her first and set a time for a spanking later.  For each of us, we were going into this without ever seeing the other's face.  There had been a short phone call and a couple of emails in the way of introduction and contact.
I felt so vulnerable.  It is very different going over the knee of someone you know and have seen spanking others.  Taking that step to go ahead with the spanking felt like jumping into the deep end of the pool and not being confident in my swimming skills.  Miss Jenn knows and understands this about the new people she sees.  She just has a way with others, the know-how to put them at ease with her.
For those of you who have been thinking about scheduling a session with her, I encourage you to just do it.  She knows her stuff, she knows people and she certainly knows spanking!

No comments:

Post a Comment