Tuesday, July 5, 2016

This Idiot!



This *idiot* is a neighbor man.  Basically, he stalks us.  Today, a different neighbor pulled Mickey aside to ask her if she knew that this idiot was coming into our backyard AND taking pictures!  He doesn't like Mickey at all.  She has never been unkind to him.  He seems to have a problem with lesbians.  Well, at least those that look butch anyway.
This man is an agent of our landlord.  He has violated our rights and caused numerous violations of our lease.  This last tidbit of information was the last straw for me.  My response was that if I ever see him in my completely fenced off backyard, I will shoot him!  I am livid.
I have asked Mickey if she thinks we can get a restraining order against him.  We sure would like to.  He walks onto our property anytime he wants to, even after being told to stay away.  He makes all of us very uncomfortable.  I do not feel very *safe*.  Our daughter is intimidated by him.  He makes things pretty miserable.
If I had seen him today, I know I would have gone off.  With my luck I would have seen red and said things I really shouldn't.... like, that I will shoot him.

No comments:

Post a Comment