Monday, July 11, 2016

Stressful times and Good Friends

I went and saw the movie The secret lives of pets, today.  Parts of it had me laughing like crazy.  Spending time with a couple of friends while there just added to the fun.  I saw the personalities of some of my pets both past and present in this movie.  It brought up some great memories.
Doing something like this just makes all the stress slide to the back.  I was able to relax, laugh and totally forget about any and all of the stresses in my life.  It is so important to find things like this that you can do to counter those stressful times.  For me it is a breath of fresh air that is so needed and welcomed.
Yesterday, I also had the same sort of experience.  I was able to spend time with Miss Jenn.  We did some spanking, made a few videos, got caught up on what has been going on in our lives and laughed and laughed.  It is awesome to have someone in your life that you can totally be yourself with.  I am blessed to have many friends like that.  Time spent with them is very precious.
Miss Jenn is also my disciplinarian and Momma Jenn in ageplay.  When she points and says, *take your jeans off*, there is no hesitation.  We are good friends and have a many faceted relationship.  There is never a dull moment for sure.  It is easy for me to go from being her submissive to being her friend.  There is an easy flow between us that we each nurture.
Mickey is my Dominant and my life partner.  With her, I can be myself, the good, bad and the ugly.  She accepts where I am, encourages me, and loves me through it all.  I do the same for her.  She is my best friend!  This relationship didn't just appear, we have worked hard at it over the years and it has been worth every giggle and tear.
Friendship doesn't just happen.  Like so many things, it must be worked at, fed and nurtured.  Having a close friend or two is worth the time and effort.  The blessings and joy it brings is something that money could never buy.  Being able to turn to a friend during stressful times is a great gift.  I encourage you to nurture your friendships.  I don't think you will be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment