Sunday, July 3, 2016

Thankful For Spanking

In my life I have a partner who is also my Dominant/Daddie and Top.  I  have a Disciplinarian also, who sometimes interacts with me from the point of view of a parent.  Two women in my life who care very much about me.  Both of them enjoy spanking me.  I enjoy being spanked.
I am given the freedom to age-play pretty much whenever I want to.  Both of them slip into the parental role very easily.  They keep me safe.  They allow me to exist in whatever head space I am in.

In this time of huge stress and so many things going wrong in my life, I have been practicing being thankful.  I know that some people really would love to find a spanking partner and I have been blessed with 2!  I live within a set of rules and have come to enjoy it.  With the two of them, I know what to expect and that is reassuring to me.
I am blessed in that I do not have to keep secrets.  There is nothing that my partner does not know about me.  Many spankos do not have even one person they can be themselves with.  I am totally *out* when it comes to my love of spanking.  Those that know me, know about it.  Far too many do not have this freedom.
I am so thankful that spanking works with me the way that it does.  It draws me closer to my partner.  Spanking centers me again.  Spanking can be a huge stress reliever.  For me it is also a form of affection.  That would sound very strange to a non-spanko.  It sure doesn't have anything to do with hitting.  It has everything to do with an intimate connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment