Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Do No Harm

Mickey says frequently, Why would I break my toys?  She asks, why would she *break* the one she enjoys playing with?  Oh, she very much expects to set my backside on fire.  There is nothing about that, that she doesn't love.  It is the whole idea of *harm*.  That is something that she would never do intentionally to me or anyone that she was playing with. There are a lot of people out there that do not have those same standards.
At the moment, I have a very high need to be spanked.  I am sure that she would love to as well.  She hasn't because my hips are not well.  She refuses to do anything that might cause harm to my hips.  As much as my soul is screaming to be spanked, I too must heed the call of *do no harm*.  Stress with us has been through the roof.  We could each use a time of spanking.  We each know that, giving into that right now, could have long term effects on my body.  So, we are not having our times of spanking.
I need spanking like other's need touch.  Everything in my world is in an uproar right now without it.  Spanking centers me and makes my crazy world okay again.  And, here I am without it and faced with the *do no harm* rule.  The thing is though, that even without Mickey feeling the same way, I would still need to stand up to a Top and tell them that spanking me could cause damage right now, or more damage in my case.  I would have to set a hard limit based on the health of my body.
When you go to play, think about that.  Take responsibility.  Keep yourself safe and do no harm!

No comments:

Post a Comment