Sunday, May 8, 2016

Curiosity

I have been dealing with some heavy issues lately.  My blog kind of shows that a little.  For me, my brain doesn't really rest.  There are times that I need to force my thoughts away from a certain subject.  I am the type of person that really wants to understand.  When my head gets a hold of something, it can go for days.  Curiosity takes over and I often see things from many different angles.  I tend to look for the things that are not obvious.
I was the type of student that loved doing research papers.  I could get totally lost in a subject.  I would follow it down as many paths as I could.  Not knowing for sure what I would find, always intrigued me.
We all see things differently.  We have our own paths to discovery.  I hope we never lose our curiosity.

No comments:

Post a Comment