Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Frustrations

I so want to write about my frustrations, my fears, my panic of the moment.  Stress is through the roof.  For me that means that pain is as well.  I don't know what to do and I don't see a way out.
I am trying to stay calm.  Trying to minimize the effects on my body.  It is not working, but I am trying.
I need help.  We need help.  I am at a loss.
This is the train of thought that I have had all day.  It can so easily send me into a downward spiral.  Yes, I really do need help right now.  Yes, I have no idea what to do.  Yes it is all extremely frustrating.  Worrying over it all is just making me feel worse.  My worry is not going to change the facts.  That doesn't mean that I and my partner haven't been brain storming, we have.  We are trying to keep one another sane and figure out if there are any options.
So far every direction we look is a dead end.  How do we face what looks impossible and not fall apart in the process?  I think it is all in how we each handle frustrations.  Frustration in not knowing where or how we are going to fix the problem we face.  We can stress over it, worry over it and like I was doing today, pull myself into the pits.  Or, we can find another way to deal with how we feel about what is happening.  Still, trying to find a solution.  It is not easy.  This situation feels impossible.  Trying to remember that I have faced very rough times before and made it through.  Need to believe that I will get through this one too.

No comments:

Post a Comment