Sunday, January 24, 2016

A Quote

I found this quote in an interview with Miss Chris : "I particularly enjoy taking a spankee on a tour of land and prospects they wouldn’t be able to explore with anyone else. I like to say I’m the Tour Guide through Hell, I can take you there, as deeply as you want to go, help you navigate while you’re there, and then lead you back out into the world a better, and stronger person."

I know that sometimes there is what is almost like a love/hate relationship with spankings.  The wanting and the need is there.  The build up while waiting for it is filled with so many different feelings.  The preparation can be thrilling and anxiety filled. The ritual of going over the lap, the raising of the skirt and rolling down of the panties. Then there is the actual spanking.  It might start off soft and easy or hot and hard.  Either way, it often builds up to a level of pain that sometimes we don't think we want any more.  It hurts!  I have been over a lap or two where I have wondered how I got myself into this and promised repeatedly that I would never ever do it again. Pretty much hating it as it gets more painful.  When it is done and over with - there is a release.  For me, very often a centering.  My world is okay again.  Whatever was going on prior to the spanking, is now different.  
I had never thought of it quite in the way that Miss Chris described.  A spanking partner or a Disciplinarian, can really do that with the one they are spanking.  They have so much responsibility placed on them.  They have to watch us, read our body language, watch the skin, the whole time, enjoying themselves as well.  After all, would they really do it if they didn't enjoy it?  Don't get me wrong, as the one being spanked, we are not off the hook in the responsibility department.  We are responsible for our well-being emotionally and physically.  Someone spanking us may say something unknowingly that triggers us in a bad way.  We have to own that and communicate that with the Top.  I will never be able to emphasis enough how important communication is.  More than that, it has to be honest, open communication.  There are somethings that we just don't want to share.  Whether it is from embarrassment or shame or something else, all I can say is SAY it anyway.  If you are preparing for a spanking, especially with a new person, be honest!  They are Tops, not mind-readers.  They can take us on an unforgettable journey and hopefully we want it to be a very nice one when we have reached the end.
I believe that a Disciplinary Spanker who takes on a bottom, does exactly what Miss Chris is describing.  Whether it is one session or many, if it is for discipline specifically, there is a type of journey that can take place.  Looking at those places where guilt has risen.  Being scolded for specific things.  Spanked for specific real life offenses.  Standing in the corner or writing lines.  There is a purpose in it.  The result so much of the time is the release of so much pent up emotion and guilt.  On the other side of the session emerges a person who is a little different, changed, stronger, lighter, freer, etc.

2 comments:

  1. I actually received my first ever spanking from Miss Chris last week. I requested a disciplinary spanking with no safe-word, with the caveat most marks be gone in 4-5 days. I gave her a rough outline of my fantasies over email and the session she crafted exceeded expectations. The moment the first hard spanks started to fall, I instantly regretted the no safe-word. I had no idea how much spanking hurts! Looking back I'm absolutely amazed by how she managed to spank me to the brink of my absolute limit with little to no verbal feedback from me (she might be an exception to the 'not mind-readers' rule) For 90 minutes she effortlessly maneuvered my body into every otk position imaginable, and spanked until SHE believed I had truly learned a lesson.
    I was unsure of how I felt about the experience when it ended; I didn't enjoy not being in contol and the fantasy of a burning bottom is drastically different then your butt actually being on fire. But as I drove home, feeling the heat of my natural seat warmer, I realized the huge weight that had been lifted off my shoulders. I felt confident, I felt strong. When the soreness subsided I was able to fully reflect on the amazing journey she had taken me on. Almost a week later and this morning was the first time my butt looked like it's old self again. I've had zero desire to engage in the addictive behavior I was spanked for and I definitely have a newfound respect for professional disciplinarians.
    -Beaver

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Chris is one of my favorites but I have only seen Her on video. I believe the Disciplinarian gives us a great gift that we just can't get anywhere else. Congrats on your first spanking!

    ReplyDelete