Sunday, January 31, 2016

Don't Underestimate

Don't underestimate me because I am quiet.  I know more than I say, think more than I speak, and observe more than you know.  Many versions of this quote have been around for a long time.  Mickey would say it fits me to a tee.  I am quiet.  It is a part of my nature.
Here are a few of my own versions.

Don't underestimate my strength simply because my body is weak.  I am stronger than I look, I have survived more than most, and I have helped more than you know.  See the blog on Strength, from earlier this month.

Don't underestimate me because I smile.  I know when you are lying, I hide my emotions well and there is more behind it than you see.

Don't  underestimate me because I am generous.  I give without expectation, I have known both wealth and poverty, and recognize when I am being used.

What would a version from you look like?

No comments:

Post a Comment