Monday, May 23, 2016

Unsure

A journey from the heart... it began as a telling of my own personal story.  A memoir of sorts, years back.  It was only in the form of poetry for a long time.  I really never thought that anyone would want to read my memories.
Life has taken quite a few twists and turns since I first wrote out the words, *A journey from the heart.*  I write poetry a lot less now.  The creativity is there but the want-to is not.  At the moment, the want-to for a lot of things, is missing.  The stress in my life is pretty maxed out.  Survival mode has really kicked in.
The way I feel is understandable under the circumstances.  I am not sure what I need and even less sure of what I want.
I am more a creature of habit and change often throws me for a loop.  There are a lot of changes that I am dealing with.  I am surrounded by people and yet inside myself I feel very alone.  People have offered to help in any way that they can.  Help is there for me.  The problem is that I don't know what to tell them.  I do not know what is needed, except time.

No comments:

Post a Comment