Thursday, September 1, 2016

September 1st.

A new month.  My birthday month.  We are celebrating starting today with a trip to the museum.  I am excited.  Life has been so stressful.  Hopefully these next few days will be all about kicking back and just having some fun together.
The state fair opens tomorrow.  It is a place we love to go to.  There is so much to see and do.  Usually for my birthday we go to the rodeo.  It is almost always right around my birthday.  This year it has been postponed a week.  We are still going to go.  I love watching the rodeo.  The animals are beautiful.  It is fast, exciting and always unpredictable.  
Fast and unpredictable are some of what I like in a bdsm scene as well.  I like the feeling of not knowing exactly what is going to happen next.  That suspense tickles my senses in a wonderful way.  Add to that some bondage that I can't escape and I am in heaven.
So, here is to the start of my birthday week....I wonder if I can stretch it out to include the whole month?

No comments:

Post a Comment